Pointimize.com provides three different ways to sign up: Facebook/Google login and registration with email address.
After creating your account, you will be directed to the landing page where you can save your loyalty programs. Pointimize supports both manual input and AwardWallet account syncing.
1. Simply click on your profile icon in the top right corner, then select “Loyalty Wallet”. This will take you to your Loyalty Wallet where you can manage all your loyalty programs.
2. Click on “Add Programs” in the top right and a side panel menu will slide in from the right side. Check the box of the programs that you wish to add to your Loyalty Wallet. Once you have all the programs checked, click save. (View all supported programs)
3. Now you have all the programs added to your Loyalty Wallet. The next step is to add information to your member account. Click on the pencil symbol on the right of your loyalty program to edit or trash can symbol to delete a program.
4. Click the Pencil Symbol. This will will open a dialog box where you can input the balance and elite status of your loyalty program. Click the “Save” button and you’re ready to go.
Pro tip: Storing your most recent elite status information will greatly help you compare perks while searching for deals.
1. Simply click “Add Programs” in Loyalty Wallet and you will be able to see the “Sync from AwardWallet” option available at the top of the side panel. Once your AwardWallet account is imported, it will automatically update all of your points, miles and elite status information from your AwardWallet account.
Click on “Profile” in the top left corner, then you will see an overview of your account.
1. click “Edit Profile”, you will be able to change your user name, and other personal information.
2. You can always choose to disconnect your Facebook/Google account from Pointimize in “Social Network” of your settings.
3. Click on “Security” to change your Email or password.
Type in a city and a date. Click the yellow ”Find Hotel” button to begin your search.
Here are some amazing features that can significantly help you compare and narrow down your search results for the best award option.
Search results can be sorted by CPP Ratio, Point Price, Cash Price or the best matches determined by Pointimize’s algorithm.
Adjusting the sliding scale will set the high/low cash range of your search.
Select your hotel options by ratings from TripAdvisor.
By clicking on each check box, you can limit search results to a specific hotel chain.
By clicking on each check box, you can limit your search results to a specific credit card program.
By clicking on each check box, you can limit your search results to a specific elite program.
By clicking on each check box, you can limit your search results to specific elite perks, such as breakfast, complimentary internet or lounge access.
By clicking on each check box, you can limit your search results to a specific hotel chain.
Use the map to display your requests for a specific area. Search results will immediately refresh, reload and display results in your map view when clicking “Redo search in map”.
If you don’t look carefully, you might miss out on some great information that Pointimize has compiled for you through every search card.
Click on “Deals” for each property, and then you will see a full list of points award combinations, including:
Pro Tip: You can always edit or add new loyalty programs by clicking on the loyalty Wallet in the top right corner. It will display a side panel that shows your Loyalty Wallet.
PointsFeeds accumulates the latest hotel news, promotions, brand introductions and authentic reviews on hotel chains. Simply click on a news headline to see full the post.
Compare status benefits included with tier membership from hotel chains and third-party programs in one simple chart to aid in deciding the best location for your stay.
Search results can be sorted by CPP (cents per points), Miles, Point Value, Cash Price or the best matches determined by Pointimize’s algorithm.
Adjusting the sliding scale sets the high/low range of cash.
By clicking on each check box, you can limit search results to a specific frequent flyer program.
Select different transferable options in credit cards to further open up the use of your points and miles.
Search for direct or multi-stop flights.
Sort your results by takeoff time or landing time for departure.
Sort your results by takeoff time or landing time for return.
Narrow down results to your preferred airlines or alliance.
Flight itinerary and booking details.
See Credit Card Rewards Options from transferable credit cards; Alternative Airline Rewards Options provided by airlines and other partner awards; Booking Sites cash options provided by other booking sites. Click “Select” for each deal to see additional details.
PointsFeeds accumulates the latest airline news, award promotions, cash promotions, points tips and authentic reviews for lounges and aircrafts.
Please follow us on Facebook for weekly updates and excusive offers. If you have questions, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook. Our team is working tirelessly to incorporate your suggestions. Your feedback drives us to improve! Help us enhance your next Pointimize experience!